The contents of this Site are subject to the conditions set out below.
All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer in order to obtain access to this site.
English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this Site.
1. With respect to information available on this site, http://www.resolvendistrictnews.co.uk/, including all of its ‘site editors’, officers, agents, servants and employees and appointed or elected officials, past, present and future (hereinafter collectively referred to as “resolvendistrictnews.co.uk”), does not make any warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed on this site.
2. Contents are only for general information or use by our readers (as indicated). It is a condition of access to the pages of this site that you assume full responsibility for using the information included in them, and that you don’t hold resolvendistrictnews.co.uk responsible for any action you take on the basis of that information.
3. The information on this Site is updated from time to time. However, resolvendistrictnews.co.uk hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, effectiveness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents, including (but not limited) to any advice or information contained within the Site. Please check with event organisers well in advance of any events to confirm details.
4. resolvendistrictnews.co.uk will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any such contents. The information provided on this site is intended as a guide only. No responsibility can be accepted for inaccuracy or any loss resulting thereof.
5. We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
6. Please note that certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. We are not responsible for, and make no representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification.
7. Where part of the Site contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with all legal requirements. Inclusion of internal links does not endorse or otherwise suggest suitability of product or service.
8. resolvendistrictnews.co.uk owns all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this site. resolvendistrictnews.co.uk welcome the use of this site for your non-commercial use only, provided that you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content. We advise that you may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of this site without our express permission.
9. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
10. Any person or organisation objecting to the contents of any page should notify the site webmaster immediately.
11. Any comments in the Forum section are the views of the individual that posts them and not resolvendistrictnews.co.uk.
We hope you will enjoy this web site and find it provides useful information about the village and its community.